Client Service Charter
Our customer service goal is for clients to receive a fast, efficient and accurate service in relation to their property needs.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do at Maillard & Co. We communicate with clarity, transparency and with accountability so that our clients are empowered to make decisions with complete understanding and confidence.
With our knowledge and experience of the Jersey property market, we truly believe that we are the best at what we do.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
How will we meet our customer service goal?
- We aim to respond or acknowledge clients communication within 48 hours and will ensure that all advice is given in a concise, effective and precise manner.
- We will provide regular updates to ensure that clients are kept updated as to progress.
- All maintenance requests reported via our Rectifi portal will be dealt with within 24 hours.
- Clients will receive a detailed management agreement that will explain our services and responsibilities to ensure that we meet expectations at every stage.
- We offer a 24 hour emergency service.
- Each client will be assigned a dedicated Property Manager who will be responsible for the property and client needs.
- We will be open and transparent about our fees which will be confirmed in advance of any service.
- We follow strict professional codes of conduct from the RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) and the JFSC.
What if something goes wrong?
- We will do our best to resolve any issues as and when they come up.
- Should we fail to meet expectations, please email Group Director, Chris Marsh, who will ensure that they are dealt with in a polite and courteous manner as per the Company's complaints handling procedure (details available on request).